Monday, June 29, 2009

My First Video Blog

Hi Friends,

It has been a while since I've blogged and today decided to do a video blog. In the video, I talk about an afghan I knitted for my brother. Here is a photo of the afghan.


And here is the video. (I feel like I don't look my best and will wear a colored shirt next time, instead of a beige one, and more makeup. Plus, I will hopefully not have a cold and look so pale! I guess it's true that we are all our own worst critics...LOL) Enjoy!



Cheers,
Jun-ri

Donate to the ASPCA Today!

1 comment:

  1. Nice knitting! I bet you never dreamed Knitting Would change your life forever! Done after this both our lives became a Dream come true and real Love found US!! Yes? Me And You...HUGE SMILES! Love life TRANSFORMED??? You can remove comment if you don't want people to see this....Will not bug me!

    ReplyDelete