Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Left on a Jet Plane

Hello Friends,

I meant to write before I left, but I didn't! I'm just glad there is a computer I can use at the retreat center where I am! I am in Tucson, Arizona for the second half of LifeForce yoga training. I will learn more about how to use yoga techniques that help people with depression, anxiety and related issues. It starts tonight. The first half was in January.

I had a nice flight yesterday. I got the whole row to myself on both segments of the flight. I was able to stretch out a bit, read and take a nap.

Tonight, since it is the official start of the training, there will be more vegetarian food offered. The food hasn't been bad last night and breakfast and lunch today, but there hasn't been much for me to eat. They are feeding me three meals a day, but they are feeding other people, who aren't vegetarians, too. So...I've had a nice salad bar experience and some fruit. I had oatmeal this morning, with soy milk, so that was fine. I just had lunch a couple hours ago, though, and I'm pretty hungry now. I have some fruit and trail mix to eat, so I'll be okay. I am going to go take a nice walk before I have to register for the training at 4:00. I have a 3-hour break every day, and will try to get some cardio and strength-training exercise in. The temperature will be about 100 degrees the whole time I'm here, so I'll have to be careful I don't get too much heat. I'll be doing lots of yoga, though, so have some exercise already built into my week!

I'll write again if I get another chance. I'll be pretty busy, though, sooooo...maybe not. I'll be getting home on May 14, and will talk to you then for sure.

Love and hugs to you all,
Jun-ri


Donate to the ASPCA Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment