Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Wish I Had My Camera With Me!

Well friends, I'm back home from a week of training and have recuperated some. I had a great time and one thing that was really special was the Spring flowers in the desert. The Arizona state flower is the saguaro blossom, and the saguaros were blooming. It was beautiful and here are some pictures.

I love the saguaro blossoms. It was difficult to find a cactus bloom that was close enough to the ground, but I did my best!



While I was gone, I also wrote some haikus, but I have momentarily misplaced my journal. I think there are four of them.

While I was gone I gained a few pounds on the dessert that was served at every lunch and dinner! It will go away quickly, since I very seldom have any dessert at home. I went hiking twice while I was in Tucson, too.

Yesterday I went for a 5-mile walk with my friend, Tina. It was a nice walk; I stayed in my training zone nearly the whole time. But what was really special was the two coyote pups we saw! They were so sweet! They were so young and so small with such big, pointy ears they looked like little kittens. One of them was really quite brave and was very curious about us. He got quite close to us. That could be hazardous to the little pup if he isn't afraid of humans! I just feel so blessed to have been able to see them. Yep, I wish I had had my camera with me.

Anyway, the evening has slipped away and it's time to get ready for tomorrow....So, have a fantastic tomorrow!

Jun-ri

And, please, don't forget those animals!
Donate to the ASPCA Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment