Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Not me....

Hello people,


I was at the grocery store and bought the new O magazine and got this quote from A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf. 


No need to hurry.  No need to sparkle.  No need to be anybody but oneself.


Cool.  My thoughts exactly.  The day I figured this out was the day I started to live.  My advice to you today is to just be yourself.  Love and accept yourself just the way you are.  Then LIVE for Pete's sake!


I was in Reno the past few days getting my prenatal yoga teaching certificate.  Whew!  I'll be glad to have some down time, which I can turn into busy time catching up with all I need to catch up on.


I'm doing the 3-Day for the Cure walk for Breast Cancer, with the Susan G. Komen Foundation with my cousin, Nancy.  We are walking 60 miles total (20 miles each day for 3 days), in November in Phoenix, Arizona.  I need to collect $2,300 in order to walk.  Won't you help fight breast cancer?  Click on the banner below.


By the way, I don't know why there is so much space between paragraphs.  I hit "enter" once and it does what you see.  If I don't hit "enter," there are no paragraph breaks.  Hm.  Weird.


Ciao!
Jun-ri
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Arizona 3-Day for the Cure!

I still love the animals, too.  (hint hint)
Donate to the ASPCA Today!

3 comments:

  1. I am enjoying reading your blog posts, even if I am a bit late with it sometimes! I wanted to address the extra space issue to see if I can help...

    I don't use Blogger, but with WordPress, there is a "paste from Word" option which eliminates the funky formatting created by Word. If there isn't such an option with Blogger, I would try typing your posts in Notepad and then copy/paste from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll try Notepad, then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie/Jun-ri - So glad I came by your blog. Loved this post and look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete