Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Can't Believe it's Friday!

Hello All,

I can't believe it's Friday at 12:33 a.m., Saturday morning actually. I feel like I didn't accomplish anything this week. Geez. I hate feeling like this.

I got a massage today and my therapist noticed how much thinner I am. That was good! After she left, I weighed myself and was down another 2 pounds, even in the middle of the day after eating 2 meals. I also tried on four pairs of pants I thought might still be too small and found they are actually too big! Into the charity pile they went. So....today was a good day!

I have been having some personal life issues this week and have been a bit confused, to say the least! It's been occupying my mind somewhat and I haven't been able to focus as well as I can normally focus. To take my mind off "things" I developed some new yoga classes for my students and investigated some new techniques that I can share with them. My meditations have been going pretty well, so I'm happy about that.

I took some new photos of Roscoe for someone who has an animal-related blog and wants to do a special blog on guinea pigs. I am also going to help him with information. I'll post a link when he does his post on piggies.

I haven't written any haikus the last few days, but here is an old one I found.

Prepare for new day
The earth opens her cocoon
Life begins anew

I should take that advice. Tomorrow is a new day, and tomorrow morning I'm going to the hot springs!

Cheers,
Jun-ri

Donate to the ASPCA Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment