Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Monday Monday, So Good to Me...

I love the free and easy feeling of listening to the Mamas and the Papas. LOL I'll be glad when all the mice related activities are finished, and the Mamas and the Papas feeling sets in. WooHoo! I know logically that other circumstances can't dictate my state of mind, but, I tell you, it is sometimes not easy for me to be patient and calm when my home is not in the state I want it to be in.

At 9:00 the cleaners came to disinfect my house. Boy oh boy, did they clean! Everything was taken out of the cupboards and the furniture was moved away from the walls, etc. When everything was put away, it just got stuck in the pantry and on the shelves, and not in the same place it was to start with. The house looks fantastic, though! My friend, Michelle, is coming over on Wednesday. We can put things away properly. I want to keep it looking this way. I really do like it; I just can't find anything.

Roscoe and I could not be in the house while it was being disinfected and cleaned, so we went to see my trainer, got me a manicure, and went to my yoga studio for lunch and a nap, where I also worked on my novel. Roscoe didn't like being away from his cage. I was holding him and he tugged on my shirt. (This is his way of saying he wants to go back to his cage.) Since I didn't put him in his cage, I put him on the floor next to his carrier (he could walk in and out of the carrier-but I put up barriers so he couldn't go too far), he was not happy. To let me know that, he looked at me, walked about 3 feet away from his carrier, pooped on the floor and sauntered slowly into his carrier with his nose in the air! The spoiled, little snot! LOLOLOL

I found the haiku I wrote yesterday at the stoplight. Since I am committed to writing a haiku a day, you get to read two of them. Here is the one I wrote yesterday.

Gray spidery limbs
Elm trees will soon come to life
Sleeping now ‘til Spring

I wrote this haiku tonight after seeing the moon. The actual full moon is tomorrow, but it looks full tonight!

Round orb white and bright
Gray clouds shifting shapes and drift
Glowing granite rocks

I hope you've enjoyed today's haikus. Now I have done everything I've committed to today. It's time for bed!

Many cheers and blessings,
Jun-ri

No comments:

Post a Comment