Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lazy Saturday???

I don't know why I say "Lazy Saturday." It's funny, it feels lazy, but I haven't been lazy at all. I've been watching TV and working on my laptop on the couch, and my work has been enjoyable. I guess that's why it feels lazy. I've spent seven hours writing book reviews for my new website, www.bookreviewvillage.com, and working on the book I am writing. Soooo, you see, it hasn't been lazy at all, just enjoyable. Why do we sometimes think that enjoying our time is lazy??? Something to think on.

Every time I go outside, the icicles on the eave just past my front doorway drop melting ice onto my head. That is what today's haiku is about.

Icicles dripping
Teardrops fall in the sunlight
Droplets freeze at night

I'm not very verbose anymore today, so will sign off. I guess that's what happens when I write all day before blogging. I hope your Saturday evening is lovely!

Cheers,
Jun-ri

No comments:

Post a Comment