Monday, March 9, 2009

Late Sunday

Hello Friends,

It is after 1:00 a.m. on Sunday night (a.k.a. Monday morning!). I had a wonderful, wonderful day. It started with breakfast out, and then I went to Temple. I got there early because I assisted during the incense offering today.

I did some shopping this afternoon. I got some new yarn for a lace shawl I'm making and some necessary beauty supplies from Sephora. It was the only exercise I got today. I exercised my card swiping arm with skill and dexterity. LOL

I wrote a beautiful haiku about elm trees, onto a receipt, while I was at a stoplight. I stuffed it into my purse and now I can't find it. I wrote one about mice, that isn't as eloquent, but since I can't find the good one, the mice haiku will have to do tonight.

Little gray beasties
Sorry, but it's time you go
Adios small ones!

And adios to you mis amigos!

Buenas Noches,
Jun-ri

No comments:

Post a Comment