Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Back from a Little Trip

Hello All,

I hope all of you are well and happy. I had to go away for a few days for a conference and I'm back from my little trip. I didn't do anything exciting there, so I won't bore you with the details.

I'm feeling a little funky. You know how it is when you go away and eat things you normally wouldn't eat and your normal routine goes out the window. I will feel myself again in just a few days. I got in some nice meditation time and actually did some jogging, which felt really good!

It snowed a little at my house while I was gone. I hope we get at least one more heavy snowstorm before the winter season is completely over. We really need it and I really want it. I doesn't feel like we've had a winter. But the snow and ice is melting from the roof and that's what today's haiku is about.

Warm and sunny day
Ice sheets sliding from the roof
Flowers on their way

I've got loads of stuff to do and work to catch up on. It's Monday and the start of a new week. Time for a new beginning.

Cheers to you all,
Jun-ri

Donate to the ASPCA Today!


No comments:

Post a Comment