Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Totally Tuesday

Hello Lovies,

All the events with the mice came down on me today. I was so tired I took a 5 1/2 hour nap. I had lunch with my friend, Melodi, today, which was really great. (We went to Thai Recipe.) I got home from lunch at 2:00 and fell asleep sitting on the loveseat in the living room. I woke up at 7:39 to a darker living room and a very hungry guinea pig watching me with begging eyes. He knew I was there, but I wasn't getting his dinner. He was probably thinking if he looked at me long enough I'd wake up and get him something to eat! LOL

I've been working on getting up earlier, and going to bed earlier, as well. I am a night person, that's for certain. Waking up early has never been easy for me. The problem is, I stay up late and then I can't get up and do the things I want and need to do. So, my plan is to be up by 7:00 and exercise, meditate, then eat and shower, first thing in the morning. That way I can start my day by 9:30 or 10:00. I think that would really help me. That means I have to go to bed by 10:00, 10:30 at the latest. It is 10:26 right now so I've got to get it together and get to bed. I still haven't meditated today. I have to do that before I go to bed.

I wasn't really inspired to write a haiku about the typical nature-related subject. I wrote one about my guinea pig, Roscoe, who I adore and spoil like there's no tomorrow. LOL I hope you like it. :)

My sweet little man
Love and cuddle kiss and squeak
My heart swells with love

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day, so I'd better get to bed and get ready for it! It starts with my trainer coming over at 9:00, and at 10:00 my friend is coming over to help me put things away in my house. Theeeen, I teach 2 classes tomorrow evening. Whew! Lots to do!

Hugs to you all,
Jun-ri

No comments:

Post a Comment